Growing Closer to God and Others
At the very heart of Hope Christian Fellowship are our Growth Groups — gathering together with others in homes during the week. As expressed in our "Know, Grow, Go" purpose as a church, these are settings to forge friendships, learn together, pray together, and discover how the Bible impacts the way we live each day. Growth Groups are where we bear each other's burdens, encourage one another, laugh and cry and experience life together in authentic fellowship.
- 11:45 AM — Led by Karl Kakadelis. Meeting at Hope, Room 2.
- 6:30 PM — High School Guys' Group. Led by Mike Strong & Chris Pierce. Meeting in Warrenton.
- 5:30 PM — Men's Group. Led by Frankie Stamps. Meeting at Hope, Room 2.
- 10:00 AM — Young Mom's Group. Every other Tuesday. Meeting at Hope, Room 2.
- 6:30 PM — Hosted by Jared & Susie Legg. Meeting in Warrenton. Children are welcome.
- 7:00 PM — Led by Deric Mayhugh. Meeting in Catlett. Children are welcome.
- 9:30 AM — Women's Bible Study. Community/Multi-church event. Meeting in Warrenton.
- 7:00 PM — Led by Darren House. Meeting in Warrenton.
- 6:30 PM — Led by Scott Pierce. Meeting in Warrenton. Children are welcome.
- 7:00 PM — Financial Peace University Led by Trace Crider & Todd Stull. Short-term group focusing on stewardship of resources; contact the church office for more information on the next session. Meeting at Hope.