Growing Closer to God and Others
At the very heart of Hope Christian Fellowship are our Growth Groups — gathering together with others in homes during the week. As expressed in our "Know, Grow, Go" purpose as a church, these are settings to forge friendships, learn together, pray together, and discover how the Bible impacts the way we live each day. Growth Groups are where we bear each other's burdens, encourage one another, laugh and cry and experience life together in authentic fellowship.
- 11:45 AM — Led by Karl Kakadelis. Meeting at Hope, Room 6/Green.
- 6:30 PM — High School Guys' Group. Led by Mike Strong & Chris Pierce. Meeting in Warrenton.
- 6:30 PM — High School Girls' Group. Led by Leah Karner & Kristen Rist. Meeting in Warrenton.
- 7:00 PM — Hosted by Tom & Debbie Rector. Meeting in Gainesville.
- 9:30 AM — Women's Bible Study. Community/Multi-church event. Meeting in Warrenton.
- 7:00 PM — Led by Darren & Sandy House. Meeting in Warrenton.
- 6:30 PM — Led by Scott & Hilary Pierce. Meeting in Warrenton. Children are welcome.