Church is not a spectator sport. It’s a place where people serve the Lord by serving others, empowered by God’s Spirit acccording to our unique personalities, abilities, experiences, and passions. At Hope, we encourage everyone to find a place to dive in and volunteer as part of the team. There are lots of opportunities:
- Caring for infants & toddlers in our Nursery
- Teaching children with Hope Kids on Sunday mornings
- Mentoring middle school or high school students midweek at Hope Youth
- Hosting or leading a Growth Group
- Providing hospitality — greeting guests, making coffee, etc.
- Sharing musical talents and leading worship
- Helping out with audio or visual tech
- Coordinating special events and community involvement
- Offering administrative or shepherding leadership
- And more!
Our approach to serving others is centered around working together in teams. There’s something awesome about sharing a task, encouraging each other, and complimenting each other’s strengths and challenges.
For More Information…
For more information about specific opportunities for serving, contact the church office.