Join us for our 11th Annual Clothing Giveaway!
All items donated for this event are intended for personal use for those in our local community.
Please do not come and take clothing with the intent to resell for profit or to send to other organizations.
EVERYONE is welcome to attend, but there are a few guidelines to ensure everyone has an equal opportunity.
- Appropriate state and local safety guidelines will be in place. Everyone’s health and safety is a priority!
- Shoppers will be admitted in 60-minute increments, and admission tickets are required (see below).
- Only two person per family/household/organization will be admitted. No exceptions. Only register for ONE slot and indicate how many people, one or two.
- Shoppers will be allowed 2 bags upon entry. Once those bags are filled, shoppers must exit the facility. Shoppers will be allowed 1 additional opportunity to get in line for entry (i.e., 2 more bags). After this second trip through the facility (i.e., 4 bags total), shoppers must exit the premises. There is no bag limit after 11am.
- If you have exhibited any symptoms of Covid-19 or other contagious illness (fever, coughing, shortness of breath, vomiting, etc), please do not come; you will not be permitted entry. If you are sick and in need of clothing, please contact us prior to the event for assistance.
You must register for a ticketed time for entry. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Shoppers arriving on-site without a ticket may have an opportunity to obtain a ticket for the next available entry time. Once all tickets are gone, no additional shoppers will be granted entry.