Our 10th Annual Clothing Giveaway!
Protecting the safety of our visitors and volunteers is a priority:
- Appropriate guidelines for social distancing (masks required for entry, 6′ separation inside, etc.) must be followed by all participants.
- Shoppers will be admitted in 30-minute increments, and admission tickets are required (see below).
- Only one person per family/household/organization will be admitted. No exceptions.
- Shoppers will be allowed 2 bags upon entry. Once those bags are filled, shoppers must exit the facility. Shoppers will be allowed 1 additional opportunity to get in line for entry (i.e., 2 more bags). After this second trip through the facility (i.e., 4 bags total), shoppers must exit the premises.
- If you have exhibited any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, coughing, shortness of breath), please do not come; you will not be permitted entry. If you are sick and in need of clothing, please contact us prior to the event for assistance.
You must register for a ticketed time for entry. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Shoppers arriving on-site without a ticket may have an opportunity to obtain a ticket for the next available entry time. Once all tickets are gone, no additional shoppers will be granted entry.
We will be collecting donations throughout the week prior to the event:
Monday, October 19, thru Thursday, October 22
9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
To reduce our volunteer numbers and ensure everyone’s safety, donations must be pre-sorted and labeled by type:
men’s • women’s • boy’s • girl’s • infant (24-months and under) • junior’s
linens • accessories • shoes (men’s, women’s, boy’s, girls)
If all items are the same type of clothing within those categories (i.e., pants, dresses, short-sleeve shirts, etc.), not that as well. You may also note the size if all items are the same (i.e., “women’s shirts, size Large” or “girl’s size 7-8” or “men’s long-sleeve shirts, size Small” etc.)